$ 500.00Purchase Now
Not registered for Crestwood Swim Club? Click the button below!Register Now
Membership must be paid in full by May 26, 2018
$25.00 late fee after May 26, 2018
Crestwood Swim Club (CSC) is a private pool that offers a wonderful atmosphere for families and individuals to enjoy cool water during our hot St. Louis summer days! Once you join, you will quickly realize how much you love CSC and all it has to offer.
The extended pool hours on Friday and Saturday evenings allows families and friends to hang out around the pool while watching children going off our diving board, sliding down the frog slide or playing in the zero entry pool. CSC also has a fenced area with a fish-shaped baby pool for those young swimmers getting acquainted with the water. The over-sized mushroom umbrellas are wonderful for those seeking shade while sipping or eating treats from our snack bar. CSC allows outside food and drinks which makes packing for lunch or grilling for dinner economical. It also lends a vacation feel when meeting up with friends to watch the kids swim on Friday and Saturday nights. CSC has a competitive swim team that not only increases stroke skills, but provides swimmers lifelong memories.
NEW FOR 2018 SEASON
1. FAMILY STATUS
*A Family Membership is defined as no more than two adults and their non-married children under the age of 25 residing at the same address.
2. NANNY/BABYSITTER PASS
* Available to all Family memberships for the purpose of allowing minor children to be accompanied by a designated caregiver.
*Pass must be purchased with a family membership.
*Pass may only be used with members present
*Pass must be presented along with family membership pass for entrance
*Nanny/Babysitter must be age 16 or older
3. TECHNOLOGY UPGRADES
* New technology will allow the scanning of key cards for members for entrance to the pool. No one will be allowed into pool without scanning his/her card or utilizing a digital guest pass.
* We are also rolling out new payment processing technology at the snack bar that will provide more convenient payment options for members such as credit/debit cards or Apple Pay.
4. UPGRADED WEBSITE ONLINE REGISTRATION
*Our new website is officially launched! It is the hope of the Crestwood Swim Club Board that this will alleviate any issues with registration and allow for better tracking of guest fees, awareness of pool events, and general communications with membership. We welcome your feedback on the new site!
*All memberships will receive a scan key card after membership fees have been paid. Please be prepared to show identification on your first visit to receive your membership cards.
*Please make sure to keep your email address up to date as this will be the only source of information regarding the upcoming season.
5. PARTY FEES:
*Party Fees have also been changed! Members do not have to pay guest fees on top of party fees. Only non-members attending the party will be charged guest fees. Please see Party and Events page for more details.
6. OTHER NEWS & NOTES:
*CSC is looking for fundraising ideas to address certain long-term projects at the pool. Please send ideas/suggestions to email@example.com.
*Swim team and swim lessons are only available to members of CSC. Any families interested in joining the swim team or signing up for lessons must complete a pool application and pay the requisite pool membership fees.
*If you have not purchased stock before, now is a great time to purchase! Being a stockholder of the pool reduces your membership cost every year.
*Snack bar cards are available for purchase; please see a staff member if interested.
*CSC is still looking for donations of toys for our baby pool area. If you have "Little Tyke" or similar toys/furniture to donate, please see a manager while at the pool.
*We would like to add pictures of our pool and swim team on this website and our social media accounts. If you have any recent pictures to share, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get them posted!
*Finally, we have heard from many families with comments, questions and ideas for the upcoming season. The CSC Board of Directors meets regularly during pool season and we welcome your comments at email@example.com or by using the "Contact Us" form on the website.
1475 S. Sappington Road
St. Louis, MO 63126
Sunday - Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm
Friday - Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm
* During swim team season, the pool will open Monday - Friday at 11:30
* Pool Hours during the school day will be reduced in late August due to limited life guards
Crestwood Swim Club
PO Box 29470
St. Louis, MO 63126
Lynze Pettit will be returning as head coach of the Crestwood Swim Club Swim Team. All registration will be completed through the Team Unify Website. Please Note: Swim team and swim lessons are only for Crestwood Swim Club members.
-Must be able to swim 25 meters without stopping
-Must be able to swim free and back
-Must be able to swim 50 meters without stopping
-Must be able to swim free with side breathing
-Must be able to swim back
-Must know the basics about butterfly and breaststroke
-Must be able to swim 100 meters without stopping
-Must be able to swim all 4 strokes legally
8-9 am: Intermediate
9-10 am : Advanced
10-10:45 am : Beginner
Swim Team Fees
First swimmer - $100.00
Second swimmer - $90.00
Third swimmer - $80.00
Swim Team Practice Starts June 4 - Team Unify-https://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=recgtcmo
June 11 - Time trials @ CSC
June 18 - Swim meet @CSC
June 25 - Swim meet @ CSC
July 2 - Swim meet @ CSC
July 9 - Swim meet @ Warson Woods
July 14 - Conference @ Rockwood Summit
July 15 - Swim banquet @ CSC
Following is an overview of the basic fees associated with parties at the pool:
(1) All parties will be required to pay $25.00 for 3 hours of time during regular pool hours when making the reservation. This includes the set-up/clean-up fee.
(2) If more than 3 hours are desired, you may reserve more time for an additional $25.00 per 3 hour block.
(3) There is a reduced guest fee of $3.00 for each non-CSC member attending the party (whether the guest is swimming or not). Wrist bands will be given when guest fees are paid on the day of the party.
(4) For large parties, every 25 people will require an additional lifeguard at cost of $25.00 per guard per hour. Management will confirm staffing needs based on party size.
(5) If a party goes beyond the normal business hours (8:00 PM on weeknights and 10:00 PM on Fri/Sat), there will be a $79.00 special permit fee required by the City of Crestwood in addition to the normal party and guest fees described above. Additional staff fees of $25.00 per person per hour for parties beyond the normal business hours will apply. This fee must be paid prior to the party date.
Please contact our pool manager to reserve a date for a pool party.
Please note, CSC will not accept party reservations on the following holiday; Memorial Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day. The pool deck and surrounding ground will be first come first serve on those specific holidays.
CSC asks you to please follow the guidelines for scheduling parties. The safety of all members is compromised if impromptu parties occur without proper staffing. Reservations must be made two weeks prior to party. Total number of guests must be confirmed at booking.
Members enjoy celebrating the fun of CSC with family and friends! Guest passes are available to purchase in two ways: (1) as a group of 12 passes for $50 or (2) individually for $5.
After 7 PM on Sunday through Thursday, daily guest passes are reduced to $3.
Guest passes are required for all guests over age 3 whether or not the guest is swimming; guests may not enter the pool without a member present. Guest passes are digitally stored under your member profile online and do not expire. All guests will be required to wear a designated wrist band.
To Be Determined
All employment is handled through Midwest Pool Management Company
Leave us a message and we will get back to you.